Lititz Trinity is looking for a part-time Director of Children’s Ministry to oversee the Children’s program throughout the church from birth to 6th grade.
- Recruit, train, and encourage volunteers to serve with the Children’s Ministry.
- Teach and connect with children and their families.
- Cast vision for the Children’s Ministry.
- Work with the Children’s Ministry Committee to select curriculum for a comprehensive and cohesive children’s program.
- Develop and manage the annual budget for the Children’s Ministry.
- The ideal candidate has a degree in Children’s Ministry or a minimum of two years experience.
- Has a good knowledge of Scripture and the ability to teach effectively.
- Provides FBI, criminal record, and child abuse history clearances.
Hours: Part-time with an average of 20 hours per week. Includes Sunday mornings and some evenings. Work schedule is flexible.
Starting Salary Range: $15,000 - $18,000 annually.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
PO Box 211
Lititz, PA 17543