Lititz Trinity is looking for a part-time Worship Director responsible for leading the congregation in a meaningful worship experience.
· Lead, plan and grow a meaningful worship experience.
· Oversee the Praise Band, special music and audio/visual presentation.
· Maintain awareness of current trends and congregational preferences in worship and music.
· Is a skilled musician and has education and/or experience in worship ministry.
· Has knowledge of vocal and instrumental music.
· Has a relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Provides FBI, criminal record, and child abuse history clearances.
Part-time with an average of 20 hours per week. Work schedule is flexible but includes Sunday mornings.
Starting Salary Range:
$15,000 - $18,000 annually
2 years (Preferred)
Posted on September 21, 2020