Lititz Trinity is looking for a part-time Director of Youth Ministries to oversee the program for students between 7th and 12th grade.
- Connect with teens to help them grow in their relationship with God.
- Recruit, train, and encourage volunteers to serve with the Youth Ministry.
- Cast vision for the ministry that includes reaching teens outside the church.
- Work with the Youth Ministry Committee to pray, plan events and grow the ministry.
- Create and manage the annual budget for the Youth Ministry
- The ideal candidate has a degree in Youth Ministry or a minimum of two years experience.
- Has a good knowledge of Scripture and the ability to teach effectively.
- Provides FBI, criminal record, and child abuse history clearances.
Hours: Part-time with an average of 20 hours per week. Includes Sunday mornings and some evenings. Work schedule is flexible.
Starting Salary Range: $15,000 - $18,000 annually.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
c/o “Youth Ministries”
PO Box 211
Lititz, PA 17543